According the ARISS-Europe Terms of Reference, Board elections took place in 2015:
- A call for candidatures was circulated to the Member Societies March 2015.
- Candidatures were accepted till the end of May 2015.
- June 4, 2015 four candidates were presented to the Member Societies.
- Till September 1st, 2015, the votes of the Member Societies were collected.
- All four candidates are elected unopposed for a two years term.
- Emanuele D’Andria, I0ELE, chairman
- Oliver Amend, DG6BCE, technical director
- Bertus Hüsken, PE1KEH, counsellor
- Jean Pierre Courjaud, F6DZP, counsellor.
According the Terms of Reference, the Board elected takes office October 1st, 2015.
ARISS-Europe member Societies:
- AMSAT-Belgium (Belgium)
- AMSAT-Francophone (France)
- AMSAT-Italy (Italy)
- AMSAT-SM (Sweden)
- AMSAT-UK (UK)
- ARI (Italy)
- DARC (Germany)
- MARL (Malta) (associate member)
- PZK (Poland)
- RAL (Lebanon) (associate member)
- REF (France)
- REP (Portugal)
- RSGB (UK)
- UBA (Belgium)
- USKA (Switzerland)
- VERON (The Netherlands)
Congratulations to the elected Board and best wishes for a very successful term of office.
ARISS-Europe chairman (until September 30, 2015)
Gaston Bertels – ON4WF