In principle, the HamVideo DATV transmitter is permanently transmitting from Columbus, the European ISS module. The camera is not activated. These so-called “blank transmissions” are used by ground stations for fine tuning their setup. The transmit frequency is 2395 MHz.
- For different reasons, blank transmissions must be interrupted now and then.
- Scheduled “power downs” are published here.
Ham Video is currently transmitting without camera.
- The HamTV Technical Team will try and answer your questions relative to the setting up and the use of a HamTV ground station.
MiniTiouner : The Up-to-Date HamTV Receiver
HamTV : Digital Amateur Television from the International Space Station
- HamTV Overview
- HamTV Power Levels
- HamTV reception with TT S2-1600 PCI card
- Tutioune receiving software
- Noise Power Measurement tool (NPM)
- Tiny Spectrum Analyser (TSA)
- European chained HamTV ground stations
- Introduction to digital satellite television technology
- Measuring DVB parameters for DATV reception
HamTV Ground Stations